Wee Mason's Mom want's to get to know me better! Really, I'm not that interesting but I've always been obsessed with those "Questions about you" meme's that used to go around in emails and MySpace posts. (Remember MySpace? I wonder if I still even have an account there). So, of course, I'm game!
1) What one thing (other than the internet) are you likely to lose hours of your day doing in if time allowed?Reading. I actually don't read as much as I would like because I throw myself into books. With a great book I tend to have marathon reading sessions where I ignore the world around me. Now that I'm a mom, I no longer have that luxury.
2) What's the best thing that's happened to you in the last month?
Our entire trip to Asheville was amazing. I love long weekend getaways.
3) What's the worst thing that's happened to you in the last month?
Max and I got the stomach bug at the same time. Unfortunately, Max's bug was coupled with some serious congestion issues that won't go away (we're talking to the doctor tomorrow about allergies). My in-law's were in town and we were looking forward to a fun, active weekend. Instead we had doctor's visits and lots of crying (from both sickies).
4) If I were to hand you $3000, what would you do with it?
The honest and boring answer: I'd use it for Christmas shopping. We have SO many gifts to buy now that Max is here.
The fun I-have-enough-money-for-bills-and-gifts-so-I-can-blow- $3K: I'd buy every single type of flavored K-cup for my Keurig. Seriously, coffee makes me very happy.
5) What's your most favorite and least favorite food?
I could eat pizza every day for the rest of my life. It's so versatile and delicious. If I have to pick a style, I'm a Chicago girl through and through.
Despite being a Chicago girl, I cannot even come near hot dogs. I know they are THE FOOD of my beloved hometown, and I know that you don't for any circumstance put ketchup on them. However, I hate hot dogs. The taste and smell make me gag.
So, now it's my turn. I get to pick 5 people to ask 5 questions. Please don't feel obligated to participate! I won't be offended if you don't!
1) What's your favorite musical guilty pleasure
2) Who is your celebrity crush?
3) If you were given $500 to spend on a meal, where would you go and who would you take?
4) What's your season and why?
5) What's the best thing you've won (give away, award, contest, whatever)
Jenn at ...that's what she said
Cecelia Winesap is Obsessed with Time Life Infomercials
D at Unpolished Parenting
Amy at The Adventures of JAMC